(LEARN, CONNECT & GROW PROGRAM)
* Please kindly read through before filling, any wrong information/data will render this application invalid and ensure you upload a passport photograph of yourself.
We appreciate your interest to join our team & to be a Professional career Facilitator /Counsellor (Mentor) your role as a professional Facilitator /Counsellor (mentor) will involve supporting a mentee studying in our paid HUB trainings or Free FOUNDATION programs. All mentees are participants in our trainings & outreach program which is either paid/free Employability skill development, Career mentoring, Technical, Life Coaching, Vocation & Skills, Entrepreneurship, Leadership & Governance ,Educational support to participants for a specific duration. We welcome mentors from all career fields with minimum 3years experience, who have a good communication skill.
WHAT IS REQUIRED TO BE A FACILITATOR /COUNSELLOR
1) Facilitator /Counsellor are to attend our quarterly seminar training.
2) Facilitator /Counsellor must have an active email and a reachable contact phone line 24/7.
3) Facilitator /Counsellor are to have minimum 3years experience and have a good communication skill.
3) Facilitator /Counsellor will be sent a mentoring starter guide including participant’s protection rules, mentoring objectives, the communication procedure and all other questions about the mentoring process.
4) Facilitator /Counsellor are to maintain close professional training & first contact with participants (mentees).
5) Facilitator /Counsellor are to give a summary report weekly by email on discussions had with the mentee and support offered in case of secondary school students only.
6) Facilitator /Counsellor are automatic members of the general assembly which holds every month to determine the impact of the mentoring relationship and re-assess if need be for any changes or restructuring.
7) Facilitator /Counsellor are expected to have a clear insight about Smile Planet Entrepreneurs Hub (Paid trainings) & Smile Planet Foundation (Free trainings).
8) Facilitator /Counsellor Contract with the HUB/FOUNDATION is for a duration of minimum one year which is subject to renewal (but can be terminated before the one year elapse, on grounds of gross misconduct).
9) Facilitator /Counsellor must demonstrate a high level of knowledge in their area of specialization and are to prepare their training materials in line with the HUB/FOUNDATION requirement.